Friday, September 16, 2011

Journal #8 - Autumn

Autumn is such a tough topic for free write. There really aren't that many things to talk about when it comes to Autumn. I mean, yeah its a season, but other than that its nothing else. I guess it could be a girl's name. It could be a boys name too, but that would be so weird. That guy would probably get made fun of a lot. Just like a guy named Shannon. My hockey coaches name is Shannon, and he's quite the character. But anyways, Autumn is almost my favorite season, it actually leads into my favorite season. Winter is my favorite season because there are so many awesome things in Winter that are awesome. Autumn is pretty cool too though. Autumn is high school football season, golf season and marching band season. I greatly enjoy all of those things and there is something about the cold weather that I really like. Usually people are complaining because it's "too cold," but I really like the cold. Maybe it is because I live in the ice rink, but I just really like the cold. Autumn is also the season of Homecoming, which is kinda fun. I won't get all crazy and talk about how much I love it, but it is a fun way to spend a Saturday. See what I mean? This topic is so hard to write about, I barely have 240 words, I probably don't even have that many. I really hope this topic relates to what we're doing in class, because this is so difficult to write about. I hope that this gets over soon. It's supposed to be over now, but Mr. Langely is too busy checking our pictures and making fun of them. Autumn is spelled so funny. It doesn't sound like there is an "n" at the end of the word, but spell checker tells me that there is. Who created the spelling for Autumn and decided to put an "n" on the end? That is just mean. It makes no sense, it serves no purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment