Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Journal #7 - Bullying

Bullying can really damage  a student's emotional state. I would know because I have to sit by the meanest person in the world in English class. Shelby is the meanest person in the entire world. She does nothing but torture me during class. Whenever I don't know the answer to a question, she volunteers me to answer it. I then get embarrassed in front of the entire class, and I go home and cry. She also intentionally trips me when I'm walking down the hall, and I usually fall on my face. The entire school then laughs at me, and Shelby just laughs. I usually cannot wait to get home and lock myself in my room so I can cry. I usually cry about 2-3 hours a day, sometimes more on B days, because I have English. I don't even know why Shelby is so mean to me. I am nothing but nice to her. I help her when she doesn't know the answer, I buy her lunch with the money she steals from me and I even help her look for lost items when she shoves my head in the trash can. I just don't know how much nicer I could be to her. It really bothers me that she is so mean to me, but she just will not stop. I don't know what I am going to do because it is starting to effect my school work. I am now failing all of my classes, and I spend a lot of time in Mrs. Brandon's office because I am so upset. And to make it worse, she tries to say that I am the one bullying her. She claims that I am the meanest person in the whole world, but it is the exact opposite. I just don't know what I am going to do. I see no end to her torment, this school year is going to be such a long year.

No comments:

Post a Comment